Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some food for thought...

Mangetout, the organic place across the street, has been open for a couple months now and I haven't made it over. I am thinking about trying it either today or tomorrow. I'll give you the update...here's the link: http://mangetoutorganic.com/Home_Page.html

Also, I wanted to mention this earlier but it didn't fit with my basketball post: Stop & Shop has started selling Haloumi cheese! For those of you that are not familar, this would be the Greek goat's milk cheese that I have probably grilled for you at some point during a summer barbecue. The fancy cheese shop downtown carries it, but I am THRILLED to be able to buy it at the grocery store. Try it out if you haven't already - just slice it, brush some olive oil on it, and throw it on a grill or in a frying pan until it starts to turn golden-brown. YUM.

No comments: