Thursday, April 1, 2010

Basket Case

Every once in awhile, I get a mysterious package from "Kevin" at Southwest Brake & Parts.


These boxes are actually shipped by my dad, Jack, from southwest, where he works (Kevin must be a coworker). Usually I know they are coming and therefore know what to expect - for example, we received several boxes right after Christmas with gifts that we couldn't bring on the plane. Dad surprises me every once in awhile, though - like when he shipped me three bags of my very favorite coffee that he bought while on vacation in the upper peninsula.

When a box arrived today, I honestly had NO idea what was in it. I wasn't expecting anything, hadn't left anything behind on my last trip...I was mystified. Imagine my surprise and delight when I opened it and found that it contained...



...an Easter basket, chock full of candy, some cute dish towels, a pair of sunglasses, a hat for the Buns, and even a couple McDonald's gift cards for Noe. How great is that?!

Bonus: the cats got a gift, too - they adore boxes.


Thanks, mom and dad!

No comments: