Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things I Intend to Use This Week


1) Mountain Bike - will use to ride to work (it's nice enough weather and close enough distance that there is no excuse to put it off any longer) and perhaps Noe and I will ride at Bluff Point next weekend.

2) Tennis racquet - tennis lessons start tomorrow! Yay! I know it won't be as good as Ryan and Gary, but I am dying to play again.

3) Golf clubs - I inherited these when Noe bought new clubs, although he bought me my new bag to carry them in as a present. I used these today at the driving range - I was terrible. It was nice to be outside, though!

4) Buns the cat - wait a second...she doesn't really fit in with all this athletic equipment...although I did put her on a harness and walk her around the backyard; does that count as exercise?

1 comment:

Bobby G said...

Need to get my bike up and running! it got a flat tire like 4 yrs ago lol, I never fixed it!