Thursday, May 1, 2008

April Showers...

...bring surprise May flowers. At least, they are surprises to us because we didn't plant them. When things started sprouting up in the flower bed, we had to wait a few weeks to figure out if they were flowers or weeds. Once we determined they were flowers, we had no idea what was going to actually blossom. (OK, I had no idea - Noe, Mr. "good at everything including identifying random green sprouts" knew what kind of plants they were, but he's not psychic so he had no way of knowing the colors.)

Luckily, Matt & Kendra (the former house owners) have as good taste in plants as they do interior paint colors. This is a sampling of what we ended up with:



1 comment:

Marie Louise said...

I know how you feel. I moved into a new (to me) house last March and had a wonderful experience watching the garden come alive over the course of the season. After finally figuring out what's been planted, I am spending this season adding some of my own personal favorites. Have fun with yours!